decent.land is a set of protocols for building social networks and social infrastructure on Web3. It enables cross-chain communication and verification of ownership on different blockchain networks. One example of its use is enabling a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) on the Aurora network to use down tooling on the NEAR network. The ARK Protocol, a component of decent land, allows for the creation of a master identity that contains all of a user's other identities on different chains. This helps to solve the problem of identity verification on new chains. In addition, decent land allows for more robust and tested down tooling on other chains, such as NEAR's Astro Down and Sputnik Down. Overall, decent land aims to improve interoperability and collaboration between different blockchain networks, making it easier for users to access a wide range of tools and resources.
Connect with decent.land
Some overall points in the podcast.
- decent.land is a set of protocols for building social networks and social infrastructure on Web3.
- It enables interoperability between different blockchain networks, allowing them to communicate and exchange information.
- One use case is allowing a DAO on the Aurora network to use tooling on the Near network.
- decent.land includes the ARK Protocol, which allows a single identity to contain identities from multiple chains.
- The tooling and infrastructure on some smaller chains, like NEAR, are more robust and tested than on larger chains like Ethereum.
- decent.land aims to solve the problem of identity on new chains.
- It enables the use of cheaper and more fully featured tooling from smaller chains by larger ones.
- It allows for value exchange to happen on multiple different chains.
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE– The Podcast, is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose. The information contained in or provided from or through this podcast and podcast is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading, or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisor. You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this podcast at your own risk. RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, and alternative cryptocurrencies has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.